[Cerowrt-devel] Suggestions/advice for captive portal on gw00/gw10?

leetminiwheat LeetMiniWheat at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:01:21 EDT 2015

Sorry if this is an inappropriate place to ask this, but does anyone have
suggestions for a captive portal to use? And is there anything specific I
need to be aware of when implementing a captive portal package from
OpenWRT? I know Cero does firewall rules and zones a bit differently and
admittedly I still don't fully understand it all. I just need a simple
splash page that has an agree to terms type thing.

Also, does anyone have a connlimit module for the 3.10-50-1 kernel? I'd
like to limit max connections per IP on guest wireless. Or can someone
point me in the right direction to build one? OpenWRT's build instructions
are hard to follow and/or really outdated.

Thanks

P.S. Solid uptime on 3.10.50-1, and my SQM bugs fixed with latest
sqm-scripts. (using ones from late march 2015) on default scripts, egress
wasn't getting throttled sometimes and many duplicate interfaces on SQM
restarts. Also, dnscrypt-proxy packages from
https://github.com/black-roland/exOpenWrt working great.