[Cerowrt-devel] DNSSEC

Ranganathan Krishnan rk at selwastor.com
Tue Feb 10 19:57:07 EST 2015

I am looking into ways to improve DNS on the openwireless router software.
When I mentioned DNSSEC as one of the items to review, I received this
response from one of the developers.

http://sockpuppet.org/blog/2015/01/15/against-dnssec/

CeroWRT put in work to include DNSSEC so there must be folks on the CeroWRT
list  who don't see it that way. I would appreciate any pointers to discussions refuting
the points made in the blog post above. If the points made in the blog post stand
there would not be any reason to include DNSSEC in the openwireless router. So,
I am looking for counterpoints that might establish that DNSSEC could have value.

Thanks,
Ranga