[Cerowrt-devel] what stats do people want from conference wifi?

Aaron Wood woody77 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 21:36:52 EST 2015

I would love to see this data, especially since insights into dense wifi
environments is rare.

It seems like this might be a fascinating time to get stats from Minstrel,
for which rates clients are connected at:

Do they connect at high rates at all?
Do they stay stable at high rates, or do they see all the noise of other
APs and drop to slower rates accordingly?

-Aaron