[Cerowrt-devel] what stats do people want from conference wifi?

David Lang david at lang.hm
Sat Feb 7 22:08:21 EST 2015

I will have a handful of 'extra' 3700 APs that I could use (and on 2.4G I could
look into bringing up some older dir-615 2.4G only APs if needed)

storage would be the issue. I can have a couple just stream over the network,
but very many and I'll have people panicing over the thought of it possibly
interfering with the video.

There are some privacy concerns about capturing everything, but I think we can
get agreement given that starting last year we switched all the wifi to
encrypted-only (metadata is still visible, so the encryption doesn't completely
eliminate the privacy concerns, but I'm sure we can deal with the remainder on a
case-by-case basis, possibly with some written agreement)

I hope you recover well. I want though that about a month ago.

David Lang