[Cerowrt-devel] [sqm-scripts] not started at boot?

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Sun Feb 15 10:56:40 EST 2015

Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> writes:

> 	I am not sure that this works as intended. The first thing
> 	run.sh does is take down all running SQM instances:

Ah yes, seems I was a bit too trigger-happy there ;)

Here's a version of run.sh that should also short-circuit the 'down'
part if called from hotplug.

The alternative is, of course, to have logic in the hotplug script to
only call run.sh for interfaces that are enabled, but that would require
parsing /etc/config/sqm from there. My initial thought was that
short-circuiting the logic in run.sh was 'cleaner'; but I'm not entirely
sure about that... Thoughts?

-Toke