[Cerowrt-devel] sqm-scripts for debian/ubuntu

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 22:02:24 EST 2015

On Sun, Jan 4, 2015 at 6:55 PM, William Katsak <wkatsak at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think I got all the settings duplicated from cero now.
>
> One more question (sorry!). Is there anything else that is run on the

Well, push your patches somewhere... having a .deb and/or .rpm
installable package
would be good in the end.

> interfaces on cero? Is the debloat script still a thing?

debloat is not needed on a modern debian/ubuntu. Of course, everyone
should be putting something like this, also, at this point, in
/etc/sysctl.conf or in a file in /etc/sysctl.d/ with:

net.ipv4.tcp_ecn=1
net.core.default_qdisc=fq_codel

thttp://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/bloat/wiki/Upcoming_Talks