[Cerowrt-devel] [discuss] [cdc_ncm] Refactoring cdc_ncm

Enrico Mioso mrkiko.rs at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 13:28:48 EST 2015

Thank you guys for the reply and the interest.
Please keep me on CC as I am not subscribed to any list.
However - here we are not trying to work around the big problem that is bufferbloat.
We are trying to change the way the cdc_ncm.c driver generate frames. We need to let it order parts of the packet in a different way.
However - any kind of work is welcome and apreciated of course!
And this could be the right moment to pick in some discussion about this.