[Cerowrt-devel] Just a quick "thank you".

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 15:29:42 EDT 2015

turn off sqm, do a test, bookmark the resulting url
turn on sqm, do a test, send both urls here.

I happen to like the hirez bufferbloat setting for the test....

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 12:10 PM, Jim Reisert AD1C
<jjreisert at alum.mit.edu> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 1:24 PM, Dave Taht wrote:
>
>> We are having great fun with the dslreports.com/speedtest, before and
>> after. Care to post results?
>
> I'd be happy to post before/after results, as long as I know what
> constitutes "before" and "after" :-)
>
> --
> Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us

worldwide bufferbloat report:
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/results/bufferbloat
And:
What will it take to vastly improve wifi for everyone?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/explore/makewififast