[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Thu Jul 2 11:39:05 EDT 2015

Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike at swm.pp.se> writes:

> So if you were considering buying it and using it as a "daily driver"
> for wifi in your home, wait until I have better news regarding the
> wifi driver. I've already ping:ed Marvell about it and also spoken to
> one developer working for Belkin/Linksys, and they're aware of the
> problem.

Do keep us up to date on this. I have one on my desk ready to be flashed
once I get a bit of free time. Don't have anyone else to annoy with
possible poor performance, though, so can live with experimental
drivers :)

Oh, and of course I volunteer to test any such new drivers. Hmm, maybe I
should try to get my hands on a 802.11ac *client* as well... :P

Do you have a link to your .config for your builds somewhere?

-Toke