[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:09:21 EDT 2015

Folks,

>> ... The biggest problem is finding all those utilities one wants and making
>> sure they're compiled into the image so one doesn't have to add them
>> later.
>
> Yeah, realise that. Still have my old .config from when I used to build
> cerowrt for the WNDR lying around somewhere, so will take a look at
> that and make sure everything is in there :)

The CeroWrtScripts repo also has config-cerowrt.sh, a shell script that I run immediately after flashing to configure a flock of things.

The second step (after configuring and bringing up ge00) is to pull in all the packages I want to use. This might save a bunch of wrasslin' with the build scripts/configuration. Check the script at:  https://github.com/richb-hanover/CeroWrtScripts#config-cerowrtsh

Best,

Rich