[Cerowrt-devel] Correct syntax for cake commands and atm issues.

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Fri Jul 10 10:52:40 EDT 2015

You are absolutely correct.

I tried both a numeric overhead value, and alternatively 'pppoe-vcmux'
and 'ether-fcs' in the build I crafted based on r46006, which is lupin
undeclared version 2. Everything works as stated.

On lupin undeclared version 4, the current release based on r46117, the
values were not recognised.

Thank you.

I had cake running on a Lantiq ADSL gateway running the same r46006
build. Unfortunately this was bricked by attempts to get homenet
working, so I have nothing to report about gateway usage at present.