[Cerowrt-devel] Correct syntax for cake commands and atm issues.

Fred Stratton fredstratton at imap.cc
Fri Jul 10 14:25:10 EDT 2015

By your command
Rebooted to rerun qdisc script, rather than changing qdiscs from the
command-line, so suboptimal process as end-point changed.

script configuring qdiscs and overhead 40 on

sh netperfrunner.sh -H netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net -p 2.96.48.1
2015-07-10 18:22:08 Testing netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net (ipv4) with 4
streams down and up while pinging 2.96.48.1. Takes about 60 seconds.
  Download:  6.73 Mbps
    Upload:  0.58 Mbps
   Latency: (in msec, 62 pings, 0.00% packet loss)
       Min: 24.094
     10pct: 172.654
    Median: 260.563
       Avg: 253.580
     90pct: 330.003
       Max: 411.145

script configuring qdiscs on flows raw

sh netperfrunner.sh -H netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net -p
78.145.32.1
2015-07-10 18:49:21 Testing netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net (ipv4) with 4
streams down and up while pinging 78.145.32.1. Takes about 60 seconds.
  Download:  6.75 Mbps
    Upload:  0.59 Mbps
   Latency: (in msec, 59 pings, 0.00% packet loss)
       Min: 23.605
     10pct: 169.789
    Median: 282.155
       Avg: 267.099
     90pct: 333.283
       Max: 376.509

script configuring qdiscs and overhead 36 on

sh netperfrunner.sh -H netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net -p
80.44.96.1
2015-07-10 19:20:18 Testing netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net (ipv4) with 4
streams down and up while pinging 80.44.96.1. Takes about 60 seconds.
  Download:  6.56 Mbps
    Upload:  0.59 Mbps
   Latency: (in msec, 62 pings, 0.00% packet loss)
       Min: 22.975
     10pct: 195.473
    Median: 281.756
       Avg: 271.609