[Cerowrt-devel] Just a quick "thank you".

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Tue Jun 30 12:13:01 PDT 2015

TL;DR sqm-scripts works great for me. Thanks for the awesome work.
---
I just wanted to toss out a thank you for the work on sqm-scripts. I
finally installed it on my router and wow, does it ever help. I get a much
more responsive internet connection when my roommate is watching Netflix.
Hearing how much bufferbloat affects performance is one thing but actually
seeing the difference is pretty amazing.

Thanks for the great work,

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi