[Cerowrt-devel] Getting sqm-scripts to show up in my cc build

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:53:56 EDT 2015

On 06/06/2015 07:59 PM, Richard Smith wrote:

> I've got luci enabled in collections but no luci-app-sqm. Looking in
> package/feed/packages I see a luci-app-sqm so its installed.
>
> If I mv my .config to something else and then start over they show up. I
> guess somehow my .config is broken.

Playing with this a bit I've discovered that in my original .config
sqm-scipts and luci-app-sqm are hidden unless qos-scripts is enabled.

If I mv away the .config and start over fresh then they are _not_
dependent on qos-scripts being selected.

Perhaps some dependency setting changed since my original .config and
its only set on initial creation of .config?

Anyway. Thanks for the pointers.

--
Richard A. Smith