[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Mikael Abrahamsson swmike at swm.pp.se
Fri Jun 26 12:36:20 EDT 2015

On Fri, 26 Jun 2015, Sebastian Moeller wrote:

> 	Tangent: What is the shaper rate the wdr4900 can push with
> sqm-scripts? (Before your 1200ac results the ppc-soc in the wdr4900
> looked like the finest little router platform in the last years, too bad
> it was ignored by the mass market...)

Well, if I set SQM to 500 megabit/s and MSS to 300 I am able to get 70
megabit/s of iperf3 through it at 42k PPS. At default MSS I get 150
megabit/s at 25k PPS through it. This is at 100% sirq.

Does this help, or do you want me to do any other tests. I have the
WDR4900 powered up and on my desk right now.

Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike at swm.pp.se