[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sun Jun 28 13:04:20 EDT 2015

Hi Mikael,

On Jun 28, 2015, at 12:29 , Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike at swm.pp.se> wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015, Sebastian Moeller wrote:
>
>> 	Ah, I see the latest changes have not yet made it into the openwrt repository (due to lack of testing). As I do not have permissions/authority to push changes into the openwrt repository, there is nothing I can do to expedite the process. You could replace /usr/lib/lua/luci/model/cbi/sqm.lua on your router with the following (attached file)
>
> Ok, I have done that, run a battery of tests both at 50/50 and 500/500 with cake.
>
> http://swm.pp.se/aqm/wrt1200ac-flent-cake-150628-1.tar

	This looks great, could you by any chance confirm that the GUI does allow to configure cake and that you can or can not set the overhead for cake in the link layer adjustments (LLA) tab? (select cake as link layer adjustment method, and put 42 into the overhead field and report the output of “tc -d qdisc” before and after selecting cake as LLA). @Toke: If that works, I think we can safely push these changes into the openwrt repositories...

Best Regards
	Sebastian