[Cerowrt-devel] performance numbers from WRT1200AC (Re: Latest build test - new sqm-scripts seem to work; "cake overhead 40" didn't)

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Mon Jun 29 09:46:27 EDT 2015

I would love to try out cake in my environment.  However, as a non-combatant, it would be nice to have an instruction sheet on how to set the latest version up, and what hardware it works best on (WRT1200AC?).  Obviously this is a work in progress, so that will change, but it would be nice to have a summarized wiki page.