[Cerowrt-devel] some more reference flent data for cake, fq_codel, pie, codel at 500mbit

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 17:18:04 EDT 2015

snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/cake_500.tgz

I was on a 6 hour long conference call. So... why not test a client -
router - server setup while on it?

so this was the nuc - rangeley (with sqm-scripts controlling all) - laptop

No obvious audio glitches, except when I changed qdiscs.

I also used the new qdisc_stats test a little bit along the way.

still somewhat noisy data, of course, but overall trendlines are clear.

worldwide bufferbloat report:
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/results/bufferbloat
And:
What will it take to vastly improve wifi for everyone?
https://plus.google.com/u/0/explore/makewififast