[Cerowrt-devel] Just a quick "thank you".

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 15:24:05 EDT 2015

On Tue, Jun 30, 2015 at 12:13 PM, Eric Schultz
<eschultz at prplfoundation.org> wrote:
> TL;DR sqm-scripts works great for me. Thanks for the awesome work.

We are having great fun with the dslreports.com/speedtest, before and
after. Care to post results?

Another good plot to look at in openwrt is the spikes netflix
generates on the luci traffic
monitoring tool, before, and after. screenshots help. :)

> ---
> I just wanted to toss out a thank you for the work on sqm-scripts. I finally
> installed it on my router and wow, does it ever help. I get a much more
> responsive internet connection when my roommate is watching Netflix. Hearing
> how much bufferbloat affects performance is one thing but actually seeing
> the difference is pretty amazing.

All ya gotta do now is fix two friends, who agree to fix two more
friends each... and then we will get there.

> Thanks for the great work,

on behalf of all the bufferbloaters, yer welcome.

And someday, we will all have cake.

http://www.bufferbloat.net/projects/codel/wiki/Cake