[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: [homenet] Routing protocol comparison document

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 14:45:35 EST 2015

I currently plan to enable some form of ipv6 translation by default in
the next version of cerowrt - and make direct access optional - (or
the reverse! I'm easy ) if somehow we get it together enough to
actually have a way to do a cerowrt-scale effort again.

Any objections here? Suggestions for how to make one of the ipv6
translation techniques work right?