[Cerowrt-devel] [sqm-scripts] not started at boot?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 3 12:06:35 EST 2015

Hi Alan,

I would be delighted if you could try the etc/hotplug.d/iface/11-sqm and the updated usr/lib/sqm/run.sh from the attached files (I am not sure about the root to the files in the attached folder, but you will figure it out, I am sure ;) ). This should fix the reconnect when pop interface transiently go away issue. I am not sure whether this fixes the startup after reboot issue, so please feel free to test this as well.

Best Regards
	Sebastian