[Cerowrt-devel] Comcast Uplink Buffers

William Katsak wkatsak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 10:49:13 EST 2015

Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I should have made it clearer that I am not
running this on a Netgear 3800, I am running the sqm system on an Atom
D510 box at 1.66 GHz (two cores + hyperthreads) with 2 GB RAM and good
Intel NICs. While running the rrul, the CPU is barely breaking a sweat.

The OS is Ubuntu server and I've made a nice wrapper to run simple.qos
via the if-pre-up/post-down hooks.

Can you suggest any tweaks to the settings that would better take
advantage of the extra CPU that I have?

Thanks,
Bill