[Cerowrt-devel] Comcast Uplink Buffers

William Katsak wkatsak at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:52:53 EST 2015

Alright thanks, I'll run some more tests tonight after other people are
done using the connection.

Regarding your other questions:

Yes, the machine I am using to test is wired to the Atom via a small
netgear managed switch.

The only thing that is running on this Atom box is routing, iptables,
unbound, and DHCP.

Thanks,
-Bill