[Cerowrt-devel] [Bloat] DOCSIS 3+ recommendation?

Greg White g.white at CableLabs.com
Thu Mar 19 19:18:10 EDT 2015

Netalyzr is great for network geeks, hardly consumer-friendly, and even so
the "network buffer measurements" part is buried in 150 other statistics.
Why couldn't Ookla* add a simultaneous "ping" test to their throughput
test?  When was the last time someone leaned on them?

*I realize not everyone likes the Ookla tool, but it is popular and about
as "sexy" as you are going to get with a network performance tool.

-Greg