[Cerowrt-devel] archer c7 v2, policing, hostapd, test openwrt build

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 14:16:02 EDT 2015

> On 23 Mar, 2015, at 19:07, David Lang <david at lang.hm> wrote:
>
> I have a few spare 3800s if some of you developers need one.
>
> unfortunantly I don't have a fast connection to test on.

It might be an idea if I had one, since then I could at least reproduce everyone else’s results.  Can you reasonably ship to Europe?

I don’t have a fast Internet connection either, but I do have enough computing hardware lying around to set up lab tests at >100Mbps quite well (though I could stand to get hold of a few extra GigE NICs).  Verification on a real connection is of course good, but netem should make a reasonable substitute if configured sanely.

 - Jonathan Morton