[Cerowrt-devel] archer c7 v2, policing, hostapd, test openwrt build

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:16:19 EDT 2015

> On 24 Mar, 2015, at 02:00, Sebastian Moeller <moeller0 at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> So I got around to a bit of rrul testing of the dual egress idea to asses the cost of IFB, but the results are complicated (so most likely I screwed up).

IFB is normally used on the download direction (as a substitute for a lack of AQM at the ISP), so that’s the one which matters.  Can you try a unidirectional test which exercises only the download direction?  This should get the clearest signal - without CPU-load interference from the upload direction.

 - Jonathan Morton