[Cerowrt-devel] archer c7 v2, policing, hostapd, test openwrt build

Jonathan Morton chromatix99 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 04:13:43 EDT 2015

What I'm seeing on your first tests is that double egress gives you
slightly more download at the expense of slightly less upload throughout.
The aggregate is higher.

Your second set of tests tells me almost nothing, because it exercises the
upload more and the download less. Hence why I'm asking for effectively the
opposite test. The aggregate is still significantly higher with double
egress, though.

The ping numbers also tell me that there's no significant latency penalty
either way. Even when CPU saturated, it's still effectively controlling the
latency better than leaving the pipe open.

- Jonathan Morton