[Cerowrt-devel] google wifi

Isaac Konikoff konikofi at candelatech.com
Thu Oct 1 14:48:41 EDT 2015

Found an interesting way to bind firefox to an interface, so I can run
http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest from eth1, sta1, sta2, etc...to test
the wifi to internet path of different APs even though it eventually all
goes through our main router at the cable modem.

http://www.ryde.net/code/bind.c.txt

Anyway, here are some results:

eth0 on my desktop: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/1516977

eth1 through Onhub: http://www.dslreports.com/speedtest/1517395