[Cerowrt-devel] Problems testing sqm (solved)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 07:50:16 EDT 2015

I am extremely disappointed you deleted your (admittedly inadvertent)
wifi results.

Did you keep them anywhere? Now that we know what was wrong they
become way more interesting in the context of make-wifi-fast.
Dave Täht
I just invested five years of my life to making wifi better. And,
now... the FCC wants to make my work, illegal for people to install.
https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi