[Cerowrt-devel] draft of my letter to the fcc

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Tue Sep 8 08:37:41 EDT 2015

Dave Taht <dave.taht at gmail.com> writes:

> this is a draft letter to the fcc. It kind of needs a title, more
> footnotes, and other formatting - and if more folk here are willing to
> sign, we can get rid of the first person stuff and make it "we". A
> review for accuracy would be nice, and I can put it up on google docs
> for a group edit if you like.

I'll certainly happily sign it; I already submitted my own (fairly
short) comment, but that shouldn't prevent me from signing this, I
guess?

One point, though: On the comment web site the max length of submitted
comments is 5000 characters; yours is more than twice that long. Don't
know if they lift that limit for document uploads (which was an option),
but you may want to look into that ;)

If you do need to shorten it, it gets a little ranty in the middle, so
some of that could probably be cut down, or removed entirely...

-Toke