[Cerowrt-devel] OpenWrt Chaos Calmer final release available

Robert Bradley robert.bradley1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 06:13:18 EDT 2015

On 12/09/2015 00:07, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
> The OpenWrt developers are proud to announce the final release of
> OpenWrt Chaos Calmer.
>
>     https://openwrt.org/
>
> ===
>
> How much work is involved in getting an updated build of CeroWRT built
> on top of Chaos Calmer 15.05?
>
> I have to admit that the previous (only) release of CeroWRT from late
> June has been pretty darn stable!
>
> Thanks - Jim

I'm still running the 3.10.50-1 release from last October, which apart
from possibly wireless issues once in the past year has been completely
solid.  Then again, it does need updates, so I was considering upgrading
to Chaos Calmer with a CeroWRT-like configuration.  I don't know if
that's better or worse than the lupin build though.

--
Robert Bradley