[Cerowrt-devel] trying a pcengines box

Luis E. Garcia luis at bitamins.net
Wed Apr 20 18:01:05 EDT 2016

Dave,

The APU1 uses the Realtek RTL8111E - these have drivers that work better in
windows than in Linux. Mainly I use OpenWRT, ipFire & pfSense, but I've
also tested Ubuntu and other Linux distros on it. For the APU2 ECC Ram was
one of the reasons I bought it - server class components for less than $130
is a bargain on this small boards.

Regarding BQL - I'm unsure if that feature/functionality has been
implemented yet on the driver for this device, but I can take a look later
this week.

Luis