[Cerowrt-devel] trying a pcengines box

Luis E. Garcia luis at bitamins.net
Fri Apr 22 21:00:47 EDT 2016

Put tinyOS on a USB stick.
What do the first two lines fron BIOS/Boot sequence look like on your board?

Depending on the BIOS version preloaded on the board it might be able to
boot from the SD Card until it has been updated. PXE-Boot has been added in
the latest BIOS image - the menu option to enable it is there but on older
BIOS images it doesn't do anything - on the other hand on the latest image
it is enabled by default and you will always get the prompt to hit the key
to boot into it - after 10 seconds it times out and continues the boot
sequence.

The male serial port is a hassle but I made an adapter to use the CISCO
style RJ45 to USB.
Did you get both the APU1 and APU2 boards?

Luis