[Cerowrt-devel] trying a pcengines box

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 22:31:25 EDT 2016

ok, I stuck the latest rom on the boot stick, successfully updated the flash,

Impressive - there's 1 day old ubuntu 16.04 support for it... I had a
bit of trouble partitioning the msata card
and ended up installing it on a sdcard (am watching it do a netinstall
from the main site *overipv6!* which is a bit slow), will try harder
to get the install more local (not sure how)

http://blog.cerowrt.org