[Cerowrt-devel] more mt7621 gear

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 18:49:52 EDT 2016

Please send 1 mediatek router (and pcie card when you get 'em) to:

Dave Taht & Lorna Reed
225 11th Ave apt 302
San Francisco, Ca, 94118-2167

I don't think I have time for the usb version.

I am standardizing on this for my upcoming work. It's pretty darn
libre, perhaps you could become a reseller of this also....

http://pcengines.ch/apu2c4.htm

http://blog.cerowrt.org