[Cerowrt-devel] Making AQM harder...

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Fri Aug 12 18:26:10 EDT 2016

Maybe we all need to buy some Sandvine devices for our homes that detect IW10 and forge TCP RSTs?  Or maybe Ellacoya will develop one for consumers?

That's what Comcast did when bufferbloat was killing their gear on upload, as I'm sure we all remember.  Except the FCC is not going to ask me to testify on network management practices, nor is the CRTC or Ofcom, and a lame duck commission or a Brexiting UK is not going to stop folks from deploying DPI and packet forging technology.

So maybe the point of cake is past time. Let chaos reign.