[Cerowrt-devel] netperf.bufferbloat.net down?

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 20:41:44 EDT 2016

Hi Dane,

Thanks for the note.

>> Message: 1
>> Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2016 16:51:09 +0200
>> From: Dane Medic <dm70dm at gmail.com>
>> To: "cerowrt-devel at lists.bufferbloat.net"
>>	<cerowrt-devel at lists.bufferbloat.net>
>> Subject: [Cerowrt-devel] netperf.bufferbloat.net down
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I wanted to run flent test against netperf.bufferbloat.net and seems to be
>> down. Does anyone hosts another public server with netperf?
>>

>> Regards,
>> Dane

I continuously monitor the netperf.bufferbloat.net server, and the last outage I saw was on 4 Aug 2016 at 14:22 EDT. I also checked right now, and I was able to run netperf tests against it. (You can also check http://netperf.bufferbloat.net to see if it's live.)

What indication of trouble did you see?

Best regards,

Rich Brown

PS You can use any of these servers:

netperf.bufferbloat.net (also called netperf-east.bufferbloat.net)
netperf-west.bufferbloat.net
netperf-eu.bufferbloat.net