[Cerowrt-devel] WNDR3800 improvements?

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Tue Dec 13 19:58:00 EST 2016

Hi,

I love the WNDR3800 platform, it's been great over the years first with
cerowrt and then openwrt. Of the many I've deployed I have only had
hardware problems with 2 of them, and usually uptimes go over 100 days. You
can also still buy them used for $20 w/free shipping on amazon!

With the recent improvement for cake,  make-wifi-fast, driver improvements,
etc is there any chance in seeing some of these things land for the
WNDR3800 specifically? It would be really nice if this hardware could
continue to do SQM, etc for some of the faster broadband speeds the cable
providers are offering (comcast xfinity has 100, 200, 250 plans now) and
see some of the wifi improvements too.

Thanks,

--
Matt Taggart