[Cerowrt-devel] idea for getting cert alerts out there more widely

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 18:25:35 EST 2016

I think a cool thing people could do would be to have a set of
stickers we could subversively apply to routers in a retailer as a
LARGE WARNING LABEL pointing to the relevant cert alert - including
steerage to a public firmware like lede that fixed the problem for
that model.

http://forums.theregister.co.uk/forum/1/2016/12/23/netgear_router_vuln/

I have no idea if this approach is legal or not, but it would be kind
of fun to do in my next visit to frys, much like how ads for medicines
are full of side effect notices....

http://blog.cerowrt.org