[Cerowrt-devel] Getting ssh (or DHCP options) on Cerowrt

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 21:45:35 EDT 2016

in CeroWrt, ssh is managed and spawned by xinetd. You can add another
port to spawn it on (and restrictions on it) using xinetd's conf
files. You may need to also open the port in the /etc/config/firewall.

Alternatively, upgrade to lede. While I am not aware of any
devastating bugs exposed in CeroWrt, the dnssec support in particular
has been broken by events since.

As for the dhcp options, there is no gui for it, but the alternate
dhcp options can be added in /etc/config/dhcp.
https://wiki.openwrt.org/doc/uci/dhcp

http://blog.cerowrt.org