[Cerowrt-devel] Why we are discussing ARM

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 10:10:57 EDT 2016

To avoid us wasting time on an unsuitable candidate, I want to un-recommend the WiTi Board from www.mqmaker.com. Although it was designed for good performance and attractive price, it has a couple serious flaws:

- Wrong architecture - ramips/mt7621
- Flakey company - they met their kickstarter goal, and shipped units. But I think they set their unit price too low, and now don't have any extra dough left over to support the product.

I own one, it works fine in my limited testing. But I am not buying another...

Rich