[Cerowrt-devel] hardware from hell

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 22:11:05 EST 2016

one bit in my blog is that my "office" is a repurposed closet. It's 42
inches wide. (and my other office is a yurt)

So I am hard pressed for space in the general case. "Quiet", and low
power are always my watchwords, also. Yurt couldn't draw more than 350
watts, for example.

I do not mind exploring different ethernet adaptors - for example the
one in the puri.sm laptop is not an intel but a realtek that I think
lacks bql - nor exploring other hardware like what you suggest -
except that I'd hoped to keep the total space used to a matter of a
few inches for 5 machines.