[Cerowrt-devel] hardware from hell

dpreed at reed.com dpreed at reed.com
Sat Mar 5 17:28:56 EST 2016

My Jetway NU93-2930 board is a NUC with dual Ethernet.  It's a bare board, but I made my own case quickly enough out of acrylic sheet using my bandsaw and glue. Works fine.  Takes a wall wart power supply as long as it delivers between 12 V and 36 V.

I recommend it highly.  Jetway probably sells it in a case, as well, but I generally don't like their superexpensive cases.

I added an mSATA drive (which mounts into the board) and RAM.  That's all you need for a router with two GigE ports.  There's also a slot under the mSATA slot for whatever mini-PCIe WLAN card you want - I'm not sure yet what I want to put on it, any suggestions for an 802.11ac capable with either 5 GHz or dual capability?)