[Cerowrt-devel] OpenWrt project proposals - initial deadline is Wednesday, May 18

Eric Schultz eschultz at prplfoundation.org
Mon May 16 15:12:51 EDT 2016

The initial deadline for OpenWrt project proposals to be submitted for
funding from prpl is coming up on Wednesday and Dave encouraged me to send
out a reminder to these lists.  prpl is looking for fund great ideas for
improving OpenWrt and related space.  If you've got a great idea on how to
improve OpenWrt for the community and industry we are very interested in
hearing about it. If interested, follow this link for submission details.
http://wiki.prplfoundation.org/wiki/OpenWrt_Funding.

The big deadlines for this are submitting the proposal by the end of the
day Wednesday to the wiki and prplwrt mailing list (
openwrt at lists.prplfoundation.org) and then providing a short presentation
and Q&A at the prplwrt meeting on Thursday at 9AM PT this week. (If that
time absolutely cannot work for you, please let me know and we'll try to
figure something out).

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact me directly by
replying to this e-mail. Thanks again to your commitment in improving
OpenWrt and networking.

Eric

--
Eric Schultz, Community Manager, prpl Foundation
http://www.prplfoundation.org
eschultz at prplfoundation.org
cell: 920-539-0404
skype: ericschultzwi