[Cerowrt-devel] Fwd: perf and BQL on the linksys 1200ac.

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 18:22:01 EST 2016

Better, I guess, but still weird. Now two flows get started and a few
more get started sooner in a few more tests than those attached.

Still, during the test I am basically locked out of getting in via a
new ssh until it completes.

I guess the problem here is deeper than this, perhaps higher up the stack?

Also, that it's "good" that it exists on the omnia to get more eyes on
it. Pls file bug there too?

Not so good performance for a NAS though.

On the plus side... cake CAN shape to 900mbit on this platform, only
eating 80% of cpu or so.

http://blog.cerowrt.org