[Cerowrt-devel] t-shirt, hat, or some other promo item

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 20:16:55 EDT 2016

Usually in a project, at some point, someone comes up with a great
idea for a t-shirt, and everybody involved gets one as a reward for
being part of it. We've never had budget for anything like that -
still don't - and never got a solid logo for bufferbloat.net or
cerowrt, either.  Me - I have WAY too many industry t-shirts (if
anything, I could use socks) - but anyway...

We'd come up with a pretty cool item in a time-precise gps - but that
was terribly expensive and only relevant to those that were trying to
keep really accurate time across a testbed.

We had a few catch phrases back then, also, but nothing that ever caught on.

I woke up this morning, trying to repurpose a catchphrase that you are
seeing everywhere nowadays, on a hat - but for a good cause:

"Making WiFi Great Again!"

It would be great, at some point in these projects' history, to have
been able to say, "been there, got the t-shirt", something that can
bring back a good memory.

Suggestions?

http://blog.cerowrt.org