[Cerowrt-devel] taking a break from bloat

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 05:12:53 EDT 2017

It's been a long 6+ years, and with the release of lede with all the
main products of the bufferbloat effort in it, I've been taking a
break.

As it turns out, the yurtlab was nearly destroyed in the winter rains,
and I am moving it to a new location elsewhere on campus, where I hope
to start working on the wifi multicast problem at a low level, after
everything is setup again, on a small grant that is due to arrive in
about 6 weeks.

It's been wonderful working with you all, and I look forward to doing
so again, but I'm otherwise unsubscribing from all these mailing lists
AND this email account til June 15th.

Between now and then....

If anyone out there would also like to take a break from their now
better functioning internet to help saw, sand, scrub, polish, hammer,
nail, refinish, paint, varnish, drywall, carpet, and only *after*
then.... run new cables, and reflash some routers, you can get ahold
of me as davetaht on skype.

cya!
http://blog.cerowrt.org