[Cerowrt-devel] Random thought - reactions?

tapper j.lancett at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 15 14:32:30 EST 2017

Motherboard & VICE Are Building a Community Internet Network
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/j5djd7/motherboard-and-vice-are-building-a-community-internet-network-to-protect-net-neutrality
It seems that people are all thinking the same thing, but coming up with
different things!

The internet will never die!