[Cerowrt-devel] IPv6 on an LTE stick?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:45:10 EST 2018

I am in search of *some* usb stick that will work for linux on
t-mobile with ipv6 this christmas. The latest ubuntu
supports a lot of sticks, but it's totally unclear what one(s) might
actually work at the moment.

This was a good resource.

http://www.thomas--schaefer.de/surfstick-uebersicht-ipv6.html

My current Huawei 4g modem E3276 stick does 16Kb/sec, and is useless.
T-Mobile has been made 60 bucks a month off of me for this useless
thing for a year now... I've tried a half dozen ways of reconfiguring
it and failed.

My (sadly dying) nexus 6 does 4-10Mbits easily, in the same scenario.
And don't get me started about the current crop of cell phones, I want
my wire to the stereo please....

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com
Tel: 1-831-205-9740