[Cerowrt-devel] Hmmm... Worth reading re router security

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 19:55:02 EST 2018

Why is it so hard for a group like this to ALSO take a hard look at openwrt?

I don't recall what compiler was used for 18.06, but my kernel is 4.14
at least....

friends don't let friends run factory firmware. All that said, I have
no idea if present-day, prior-day openwrt currently addresses all the
concerns in this report, and I forwarded it to the openwrt-devel list.

I'd tried to get ahold of mudge and co dozens of times in the last 7
years. Glad they finally paid attention.

On Sun, Dec 16, 2018 at 4:41 PM David P. Reed <dpreed at deepplum.com> wrote:

> A look at home routers, and a surprising bug in Linux/MIPS - https://cyber-itl.org/2018/12/07/a-look-at-home-routers-and-linux-mips.html

CTO, TekLibre, LLC
http://www.teklibre.com